trophon®2 streamlines your high level disinfection (HLD) processes with an integrated POC workflow. Automated POC reprocessing with trophon2 simplifies ultrasound workflows, taking up less time, space and resources than alternatives. This enables other clinical settings – such as outpatient and primary care – to introduce ultrasound procedures that might otherwise be impractical.
trophon® technology makes reprocessing in the patient environment (point of care) possible.
- Flexible installation options, trophon2 has been designed to be placed in patient examination rooms.
- Minimal hands-on time, trophon2 frees up your time for enhanced patient workflow.
A Safer Solution for Patients, Clinicians and the Environment
trophon2 reduces the need for PPE and mitigates the risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals, fumes and spills that are often associated with wipes and soaks.
- Enclosed system with an easy-close door that automatically seals tight
- Enclosed disinfectant cartridge that is safe to handle with gloves
- No special ventilation requirements
- Environmentally friendly by-products (primarily water and oxygen) for safe and easy disposal.
Achieving Consistent HLD Every Cycle
With enhanced usability and touch screen interface, trophon2 navigates users through the disinfection process, ensuring staff members deliver consistent HLD of ultrasound probes with confidence.
To further aid probe compatibility, trophon2 offers the following:
- Universal cable clamp which is compatible with a wider range of cable diameters*
- Hassle-free Integrated Probe Positioner (IPP) fitted inside the trophon2
* Compared to the trophon® EPR.
The trophon® family includes trophon® EPR and trophon®2 which share the same core technology of 'sonically activated' hydrogen peroxide.