This website at URL address nanosonics.com.au (‘Website’) is owned and operated by Nanosonics Limited (ABN 11 095 076 896) (‘Nanosonics’).
Nanosonics also own the following domain names and web pages linked to the Website:
Please contact us to report any problems regarding the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Nanosonics is the owner of all right, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the Website.
All material including domain names, names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products, services, processes and technologies described on the Website (‘Material’) are owned exclusively by Nanosonics, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to Nanosonics (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
For the avoidance of any doubt, the words ‘Nanosonics’ and ‘Trophon’, and all product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of Nanosonics.
Your Use of the Website
You may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the Materials except:
- as authorised in writing by Nanosonics.
You may not use any trade mark or service mark appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of Nanosonics or the owner of the trade mark.
You must not use any so-called ‘spider’ or similar automated software or device to use or access the Website or the Materials in any way.
Nanosonics prohibits the use of the Website, for any of the following:
- transmitting or posting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (‘Content’) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually explicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or invasive of another’s right of privacy.
- impersonating any person or entity or to falsely state or to otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- posting or transmitting any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit or that infringes the rights of any person, or entity.
- posting or transmitting any Content that contains a virus or corrupted data.
- using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Website.
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or the Materials or for the purpose of creating derivative works from the Website.
Submissions to Nanosonics
If you are invited to post Content on the Website by Nanosonics, Nanosonics reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to remove or amend any such Content. Nanosonics reserves the right not to accept unsolicited Content or other material.
By submitting any Content to any public or non-public areas of this Website, you automatically grant Nanosonics the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right (including any moral rights) and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without restriction or compensation.
You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant to Nanosonics the rights and licence stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such Content placed on our Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such Content.
All health and medical information displayed on this Website, if any, is presented in summary form only and is intended to provide general consumer understanding of the intended operation and benefits of Nanosonics’ products displayed from time to time on this Website. Detailed information about the operation of Nanosonics’ products may be obtained by contacting us. Information on the operation and maintenance of Nanosonics’ products will also be supplied at the time of purchase and installation of Nanosonics’ products. The information displayed on this Website should not be relied on as your sole source of information for the operation and maintenance of Nanosonics’ products.
Links and Connections to Other Parties and Other Sites
The Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by parties other than Nanosonics (‘Links’). These Links are provided for convenience only. If you use a Link to access a third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Nanosonics’ inclusion of Links or other connections to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Websites accessed via Links may contain advertisements by other people. These advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by Nanosonics and Nanosonics is not responsible for the products and/or services being advertised.
Disclaimers, Warranty Exclusions & Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that use of this Website is at your sole risk. Nanosonics makes no representation or warranty:
- as to the availability of any product, good, service, process or technology described on the Website;
- that the functions contained in the Website or your access to the Website will be error-free;
- that any defects on the Website or the Materials will be corrected;
- that any information, apparatus, product, software or process used or disclosed on the Website or any Material accessible from the Website will be accurate, up to date, complete or useful; or
- that the Website or the server which stores and transmits the Material to you are free from viruses or any other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nanosonics, its related bodies corporate and their officers, employees, agents and contractors (‘Nanosonics Group’) disclaims all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to the Website and the Material and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including special and/or consequential damage, such as loss of business, loss of profits or loss of data) which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website or the Material even if Nanosonics or any other member of the Nanosonics Group was made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Nanosonics Group acknowledges that the laws in certain jurisdictions including Australia may imply warranties and conditions or impose obligations on the supply of goods and services through or by means of the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. If any such laws apply, then to the fullest extent permitted by the law of the relevant jurisdiction and in the case of Australia to the extent permitted by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), the Nanosonics Group limits their liability and if any liability remains it shall be limited to any one or more of the following in their sole discretion:
- in the case of any good, the replacement or repair of the good, or the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; and
- in the case of any service, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that the liability of Nanosonics and the Nanosonics Group, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim or action in any way connected to the Website or the Material shall not exceed the sum of AUD$1.00.
Waivers of Any Obligation or Right
No waiver of any obligation or right by Nanosonics shall be effective unless in writing and executed by Nanosonics.
The Website is controlled by Nanosonics from its offices in New South Wales, Australia. Nanosonics makes no representation that the Material or the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who chose to access the Website from locations outside of Australia do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.