Multi-purpose Cleaner and disinfectant
Multi-purpose cleaning and low level disinfection (LLD) wipes, specifically designed for ultrasound transducers and equipment at point of care.
Ready to use – no need to add chemicals or mess around with pump canisters
Fast and efficient disinfection of ultrasound equipment including the console, monitors, keyboards, cables and probe holders
Effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi including*:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Enterococcus faecalis –vancomycin resistant (VRE)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (NDM-1)
- Staphylococcus aureus –
- Candida albicans
- Hepatitis B virus
- Hepatitis C virus
- Herpes simplex virus type 1
- Herpes simplex virus type 2
- Influenza A virus H1N1
- Norwalk virus (norovirus)
- SARS associated coronavirus (SARS)
- Vaccinia virus
* This is just a subset of organisms that are inactivated by trophon Companion Wipes. Please refer to product information on the canister label.
trophon Companion Drying Wipes
are highly absorbent to complement the Cleaning Wipes and are used to dry probes and surfaces before and after LLD and HLD, leaving surfaces completely dry.