trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes and trophon Companion Drying Wipes are the perfect partners to your trophon HLD process. Ready-to-use and multi-purpose, they simplify the cleaning and drying steps in the trophon reprocessing workflow.
Effective preparation is critical for reprocessing of reusable medical devices, including ultrasound probes. trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes provide cleaning and low level disinfection (LLD) for ultrasound probes and other equipment at point-of-care.
trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes
Effective against a range of viruses and bacteria, trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes meet FDA and AAMI recommended cleaning thresholds for medical devices.1,2
trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes are:
- Validated for use with trophon HLD1
- Antimicrobial; kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*
- Low-lint substrate 3, non-abrasive and fragrance-free
- Ready to use with convenient one-hand dispensing and available wall mount bracket
Large-sized wipes (7” x 11”)
trophon Companion Drying Wipes
Complementing the cleaning process, trophon Companion Drying Wipes are used to dry probes before and after high level disinfection.
trophon Companion Drying Wipes are:
- Validated for use with trophon HLD
- Non-toxic, low-lint, fragrance-free
- Highly absorbent to leave surfaces completely dry
- Ready to use with an easy access canister and convenient wall mount bracket
- Large-sized wipes (7” x 11”)
* Please refer to the product label for full list of viruses, bacteria and fungi
trophon Companion Wipes refer to trophon Companion Cleaning Wipes and trophon Companion Drying Wipes product range.
- Internal Nanosonics testing according to guidelines from FDA 2015. Reprocessing Medical Devices in Health Care Settings: Validation Methods and Labelling.
- AAMI TIR30:2011 A compendium of processes, materials, test methods, and acceptance criteria for cleaning reusable medical devices.
- Substrate technical product specifications.
California SB-258 Disclosure